SPEAK

Labels: ,

I have so much to say and I don't have so many people to tell it to, the reason for this is a long story.

The best way that I must speak, besides telling it to Jesus is to blog about it. That way, I speak and you hear. That way I am relieved and you are inspired, encouraged or enlightened. This is why I blog.

I'll speak about everything, and I'll speak of nothing in particular. I will be spontaneous as life and times lead...

This morning, I am all dressed to attend church. I'll be leading songs today, so I am happy to offer my praise to God, carrying along with me the whole church, the people in my circle of influence, at least for today.

Dear God, I invite you to send angels of worship, that will join us mere men to worship you in spirit and in truth, to give you an acceptable sacrifice of praise, in Jesus Name. Amen

Comments (4)

Welcome to blogging! You asked for my email add to send me a picture, it is tadonline@gmail.com. Cheers

Speak thou on for you certainly......heard.

First time here Elastic, and I'm already just so excited to be joining you on your blogging journey. I feel like I can already tell the direction your blog is heading, and I thank God for it. Welcommeeeeee...he he.

I love the concept of your blog; rebounding after stumbling and falling over life's unpleasant experiences--elasticity.

You're here to speak, as we are to listen. You're warmly welcome. Thanks for visiting, and for your input.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails